Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I Love the Little Things that Matter

I was Looking around for a new laptop sleeve because my old, fancy one doesn't really fit the new laptop.

Since I'm not a big fan of the complimentary black bags that are given out whenever you buy a new laptop, sleeves help me use any bag I want as a laptop bag, it basically just adds padded protection, the high quality stitching and material is not that important in this case. So I shopped around many electronic stores in Kuwait, online (briefly) and in a few countries in Europe but I just couldn't find one that fits, (so here's the I love Q8 part) finally I found one* at one of those bargain stores that sell stuff mostly made in China.
It was exactly the same size I was looking for, nothing fancy just padded protection, and now I'm set to use it with any bag I want. The other amazing thing about it is that it was just 2.500 KD! Way below what I expected to pay for a sleeve.
I like it when I find things in unexpected places, and this is just one recent example of things that I only find in the Kuwaiti market.

(الله يعز الكويت)


*To be more specific my mom found it for me but that's another story. THANK YOU MOM, you're the greatest!