Friday, March 19, 2010

I Love KDD







I'm a huge fan of many of their products. I grew up knowing this local brand and it's usually associated with the fondest of memories.


I guess the most famous of their products is the chocolate milk. Yum yum!


I have tried many versions of the chocolate milk from around the world but nothing beats the KDD Chocolate Milk.


Many students studying abroad usually take a whole box with them, whenever they leave Kuwait, its a taste of home I guess. I was once stopped at an airport for harboring such a product, I guess the way I wrapped it made it look like it was smuggled drugs or something, I could swear the officer who saw the unwrapping in front of him suppressed a smile after finding out what it was. If only he tasted it he would definitely understand. I was just glad it wasn't confiscated.


[link]